Sunday, December 26, 2010

School posting

        I put my first choice as Nanyang Girls' High School, second as Raffles Girls' School and third as Dunman High School. I chose Nanyang as I wanted a girls school and a SAP school. I think SAP schools have very rich chinese tradition, just like my primary school. My father preferred RGS and even offered to drive me there every morning. I thought it was very risky to take these kind of offers. Judging from the time he takes in the toilet, I will be late for school someday... My mother prefers Dunman High as it is close to our home. I told her I wanted a girls school. The conversation about going to Dunman went on for a few days until she finally gave up and told me to pick my favourite school.
          Now I am posted to Nanyang and I am quite excited about going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment