Sunday, December 26, 2010

PSLE

           PSLE, my major exam in primary six just passed. For the first couple of weeks after the exam, it was actually quite fun. We were in school, having all sorts of activities, playing games and chatting. There was no studying. I had the fun time of watching my brother continue studying for his SA2 while I play all day. We were finally relaxed after 6 long years in primary school. We worked hard in primary 6 and finished 4-5 exams.
           So after that, I felt very bored and restless. As my parents were strict, they did not believe in letting me go out with my friends to do some shopping, or even let me play on the computer! Thank goodness now I have one. I stayed at home practising hard for my upcoming guzheng( a chinese instrument) exam. For the first time in a long time, I felt stress. Finally when I completed the exams, school holiday also came. There was about half a month before we knew our PSLE results. The days went on slowly, until results day came...
          

No comments:

Post a Comment